International Journal of Education and Literacy Studies (IJELS) is a peer-reviewed journal established in Australia. The journal welcomes researchers to submit their original and unpublished full papers for intended publication in IJELS. The submitted works should not be under review in any other journal. IJELS publishes papers from a variety of areas in education and literacy. Both printed and online versions of IJELS are available. The online versions of IJELS papers can be downloaded free of charge.
Paper Selection & Publication Process
Authors should take the following steps before submitting a paper to the journal.
- The paper which you intend to submit should be according to Paper Submission Guideline of this journal. Please download and use Submission Template in order to submit your paper. APA 6th edition is strongly recommended for drafting your manuscript.
- Upon receipt of paper submission, the Managing Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. In case of any failure in receiving confirmation email please re-contact the Managing Editor.
- Peer review. Double-blind system for peer-review is used; the reviewers’ identities remain anonymous to authors. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; one is chief editor and the other two are internal editors and external reviewers. The review process may take 4-5 weeks.
- Notification of the result of review is sent via journal E-mail.
- The author revises paper and pays publication fee of AUD$120.00. However, there is a fee of AUD$30.00 per hard copy of the journal that can be ordered online.
- E-journal in PDF is available on the webpage of journal, free of charge for download.
- The submission must not have been previously published, nor should it be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We also have a strict policy against plagiarism. The plagiarism is checked through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (iThenticate). All submissions will be checked by online software before being sent to reviewers.
- Click here to view our Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement.