International Journal of Education and Literacy Studies (IJELS) is a peer-reviewed journal established in Australia. The journal welcomes researchers to submit their original and unpublished full papers for intended publication in IJELS. The submitted works should not be under review in any other journal. IJELS publishes papers from a variety of areas in education and literacy. Both printed and online versions of IJELS are available. The online versions of IJELS papers can be downloaded free of charge.
Paper Selection & Publication Process
- The paper which you intend to submit to this journal needs to be according to the Paper Submission Guideline. Submission Template should be used for submission.
- Upon receipt of paper submission, the Managing Editor sends an e-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author. In case of any failure in receiving confirmation email please re-contact the Managing Editor.
- The paper will be checked against plagiarism/originality through iThenticate.
- Double-blind system for peer-review is used; the reviewers’ identities remain anonymous to authors. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; one is chief editor and the other two are internal editors and external reviewers. The review process may take 5-6 weeks.
- Notification of the result of review will be sent via journal e-mail to the corresponding author.
- If the paper is accepted, the author will be asked to revise the paper within the stipulated time and submit it to the journal.
- The paper will be released online in advance access format if all requirements are met.
- The submission must not have been previously published, nor should it be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We also have a strict policy against plagiarism. The plagiarism is checked through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (iThenticate). All submissions will be checked by online software before being sent to reviewers.
- Click here to view our Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement.